- All products are added to your cart.
- Rotifer enrichment: High levels of DHA and pigments such as β-carotene, violaxanthin and zeaxanthin.
- Gut development: Gives the larvae a head start by activating the digestive system.
- Single Cell dispersion: Excellent for Green Water Technique thanks to the small single cell dispersion. IsoPrime remains in the water column for very long periods without fouling your tanks.
- Pathogen free: No sourcing from natural salt water. No fish, shrimp, shellfish or other aquatic organisms (pathogen vectors) grown in the vicinity of our production. Constant biological monitoring.
- Long shelf life: IsoPrime can be stored for 24 months in normal conditions. It does not need to be frozen or cooled.
Technical data Sheet
You can download the Technical Data Sheet here
Rotifer culture & (pre)-enrichment
Addition to a NannoPrime diet at ratios up to 20% from day 3 onwards yields vigorous rotifer growth with enhanced fatty acid profiles. Note: The use of IsoPrime is not advised as a sole diet for the cultivation of rotifers.
Certified premium freeze dried Isochrysis
IsoPrime consists of Isochrysis aff. galbana “Tahitian strain” (T-ISO)(Tisochrysis lutea) that is produced under the most stringently controlled conditions (HACCP and FCA certified by SGS (FCA certificate BE 01/1522.GF)). It is freeze dried according to a proprietary process to yield a premium grade product with the longest shelf life, no nutrient leakage, maintenance of the correct lipid profiles and an ensured bioavailibility of ω-3 poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
Isochrysis T-ISO has a proven track record for the cultivation of the following species:
- Seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax, …)
- Seabream (Sparus aurata)
- Turbot (Scophthalmus maximus)
- Halibut (Hippoglossus sp.)
- Sole (Solea solea)
- Barramundi (Lates calcarifer)
- Milkfish (Chanos chanos)
- Black tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon)
- Whiteleg shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei)
- Sea cucumber/sandfish (Holothuria scabra)
- Sea urchin