- All products are added to your cart.
Proviron NannoPrime - Freeze dried Nannochloropsis sp.
Certified premium freeze dried Nannochloropsis sp.
Nannochloropsis sp. is one of the most extensively used microalgae in aquaculture. Besides having EPA as important ω-3 fatty acid, Nannochloropsis sp. is also a rich source of pigments such as β-carotene, violaxanthin and zeaxanthin.
NannoPrime consists of Nannochloropsis sp. that is produced under the most stringently controlled conditions (HACCP and GMP certified (FCA certificate BE 01/1522.GF)). It is freeze dried according to a proprietary process to yield a premium grade product with the longest shelf life, no nutrient leakage, maintenance of the correct lipid profiles and an ensured bioavailability of ω-3 poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
- Optimal nutrient profile: High levels of the ω-3 poly-unsaturated fatty acid eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), vitamins and pigments such as β-carotene, violaxanthin and zeaxanthin.
- Single Cell dispersion: Excellent for Green Water Technique thanks to the small single cell dispersion. NannoPrime exhibits the same characteristics as live Nannochloropsis and remains in the water column for very long periods.
- Gut development: Gives the larvae a head start by activating the digestive system.
- Pathogen free: No sourcing from natural salt water. No fish, shrimp, shellfish or other aquatic organisms (pathogen vectors) grown in the vicinity of our production. Constant biological monitoring.
- Long shelf life: NannoPrime can be stored for 36 months in normal conditions. It does not need to be frozen or cooled.
You can download the NannoPrime Product Leaflet here
- NannoPrime is the ideal product for green water treatment as replacement of live Nannochloropsis or other microalgae. Direct addition to the fish and shrimp larval tanks improves larval performance, reduces stress, controls the bacterial environment and maintains the nutritional value of live prey.
- NannoPrime is also the preferential rotifer culture diet providing all the necessary nutrients needed to obtain stable and dense rotifer cultures with high growth rates and excellent nutritional profile.
- NannoPrime is the easy-to-use back-up alternative for your live algae, available off the shelf at any time.
Nannochloropsis sp. has a proven track record for the cultivation of the following species:
- Seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax, …)
- Seabream (Sparus aurata)
- Turbot (Scophthalmus maximus)
- Halibut (Hippoglossus sp.)
- Sole (Solea solea)
- Barramundi (Lates calcarifer)
- Milkfish (Chanos chanos)
- Black tiger shrimp or giant tiger prawn (Penaeus monodon)
- Whiteleg shrimp or King prawn (Litopenaeus vannamei)
- Sea cucumber/sandfish (Holothuria scabra)
- Sea urchin
- EU No 2017/1017 - catalogue of feed material
- EU No 767/2009 - placing on the market and use of feed and its amendments
- EU No 183/2005 - requirements for feed hygiene
- EU No 32/2002 - undesirable substances in animal feed