- All products are added to your cart.
- Rotifer enrichment: High levels of DHA and pigments such as β-carotene, violaxanthin and zeaxanthin.
- Gut development: Gives the larvae a head start by activating the digestive system.
- Single Cell dispersion: Excellent for Green Water Technique thanks to the small single cell dispersion. IsoPrime remains in the water column for very long periods without fouling your tanks.
- Pathogen free: No sourcing from natural salt water. No fish, shrimp, shellfish or other aquatic organisms (pathogen vectors) grown in the vicinity of our production. Constant biological monitoring.
- Long shelf life: IsoPrime can be stored for 24 months in normal conditions. It does not need to be frozen or cooled.
You can download the IsoPrime Product Leaflet here
Rotifer culture & (pre)-enrichment
Addition to a NannoPrime diet at ratios up to 20% from day 3 onwards yields vigorous rotifer growth with enhanced fatty acid profiles. Note: The use of IsoPrime is not advised as a sole diet for the cultivation of rotifers.
Certified premium freeze dried Isochrysis "Tahitian strain" T-ISO
IsoPrime consists of Isochrysis aff. galbana “Tahitian strain” (T-ISO)(Tisochrysis lutea) that is produced under the most stringently controlled conditions (HACCP and FCA certified by SGS (FCA certificate BE 01/1522.GF)). Isochrysis T-ISOproduced at Proviron accumulates high levels of the ω-3 poly-unsaturated fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) present in a readily bioavailable form. It is freeze dried according to a proprietary process to yield a premium grade product with the longest shelf life, no nutrient leakage, maintenance of the correct lipid profiles and an ensured bioavailibility of ω-3 poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
Isochrysis T-ISO has a proven track record for the cultivation of the following species:
- Seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax, …)
- Seabream (Sparus aurata)
- Turbot (Scophthalmus maximus)
- Halibut (Hippoglossus sp.)
- Sole (Solea solea)
- Barramundi (Lates calcarifer)
- Milkfish (Chanos chanos)
- Black tiger shrimp or giant tiger prawn (Penaeus monodon)
- Whiteleg shrimp or King prawn (Litopenaeus vannamei)
- Sea cucumber/sandfish (Holothuria scabra)
- Sea urchin